The Optocore is a combination of a 12dB multi-mode Vactrol Filter and a Vactrol Voltage Controlled Amplifier. It is a completely original circuit inspired by the singular nature of Vactrols and their fluid and natural character.
- Vatrol based 12dB multi-mode Voltage Controlled Filter: Lowpass, Bandpass and Highpass.
- Vactrol Based Voltage Controlled Amplifier.
- Crossfade between VCF and VCA section.
- Voltage controlled Resonance.
- Ping Input for percussive sounds generation.
- Cutoff Frequency polarity inversion switch. Doesn’t change VCA polarity
- Overdrive and Feedback controls.
- Attenuator/inverter knobs on all voltage controlled inputs
- Touch control over Frequency and Amplitude.
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 33mm
- Power consumption: 55mA +12 / 55mA -12
- Eurorack Format
- Doepfer power connection