VastWave is a complex analog Oscillator with advanced waveshaping capabilities that invites new textural and harmonic exploration beyond subtractive synthesis principles.
- Voltage controlled complex waveshaping.
- Triangle core.
- FM input with voltage controlled amplitude for FM amplitude modulation.
- On board linear Glide.
- Voltage controlled Pulse-width modulation for Pulse and Final Pls waveforms.
- Modern temperature and tuning stability.
- High Frequency (VCO) or Low Frequency (LFO) operation.
- External Timbre input with sine wave normalization if no external source is patched.
- Attenuator/inverter knobs on all voltage controlled inputs.
- Inverted or double Sawthooth waveform (selectable by jumper).
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 33mm
- Power consumption: ###mA +12 / ###mA -12
- Eurorack Format
- Doepfer power connection
Check VastWave manual here.